CanDo® Extra Large Standard Exercise Balls
CanDo® Inflatable Extra Large Standard Exercise Balls. Fun and exercise for family and large pets. Polybag Packaging.
Super-Duty Inflatable Exercise Ball
Ball Color & Size:
- 37.4-inch Red Standard Exercise Ball
- 41.3-inch Blue Standard Exercise Ball
- 47.3-inch Orange Standard Exercise Ball
- 59.1-inch Yellow Standard Exercise Ball
- 70.9-inch Blue Standard Exercise Ball
Weight Capacity: up to 300 pounds (136 kg) – heavy-duty, phthalate-free, latex-free
Use Extra Large Standard Exercise Balls for:
- • Classrooms & DayCare
- • Large pets, such as horses and large dogs
- • Physical Therapy
- • Exercise and fun for family
- • Beach and park
- • Employee Incentive Gifts
Therapy – Fun – Fitness
CanDo® Extra-Large Standard Exercise Balls are used for fun and fitness in the classroom, on the beach, in the park and on the playground. In addition, they are used by fitness professionals as an aid for stretching and strength programs. Use your imagination to find new ways to use these extra large exercise balls which range from just over 3 feet in diameter to almost 6-feet in diameter.
CanDo® Super-Duty Exercise Balls are made with heavy-duty vinyl. The non-slip surface is ribbed for extra security. Standard Exercise Balls can support up to 300 pounds. Comes in polybag packaging.
The Extra-Large Standard Exercise Balls can even be used in the stable or pasture to exercise horses and ponys. These extra-large balls provide a safe way to give your large animals interest and fun while providing a source of great exercise. What a great way to spice up your Home Fitness Spot!
CanDo® Extra Large Standard Exercise Balls come in 5 Different Sizes and are packaged in a Polybag
Proper Ball Inflation
1. Remove the plug with the ball-plug-remover that came with your exercise ball.
2. Unfold the exercise ball and lay it flat on the floor or table to allow the folds to come out.
3. Bring the ball to room temperature before attempting to fill.
4. Insert the tip of the ball pump into the hole and start inflating. If you are using a bicycle pump or a pump with a needle, then use an adaptor to fill the ball.
5. Fill the ball to about 80% so that you can dent the ball to about 6-inches when you poke your finger into it.
6. Let the ball sit at 80% full for 24 hours.
7. Fill the ball the rest of the way. When the ball is at 100% expansion, you should be able to push the ball surface in about 2-inches when you poke it with your finger.
8. Using a yardstick and a mark on the wall, compare the diameter of your ball to the diameter you want.
9. When the ball is the proper size, insert the plug. The plug should be flush with the surface of the ball.
10. You can under-inflate your ball if you want a smaller diameter. The ball will not be as firm, but is still excellent for balance and exercise. Some people prefer a less firm exercise ball.
11. Let the ball sit overnight to allow it to stretch slightly. Recheck the 2-inch poke to see if you need to fill more or deflate slightly.
12. Don’t inflate your exercise ball to more than its labeled maximum diameter. The temperature should be between 65 and 90 degrees F (18 to 32 degrees C) to fill.
Exercise Products are shipped according to UPS calculated rates based on package weight and destination. You must provide a physical address (not a PO Box) to receive your items via UPS.
These products are shipped to destinations in the Continental USA, lower 48 contiguous states.
Some products, especially equipment and weights that come as sets, may be overweight for shipping purposes. Should your purchase be overweight, we will contact you to let you know the additional shipping cost.
Please visit our Shipping page for more details.
Questions? Contact Us!