CanDo® Mobile Plastic Exercise Ball Stool
Mobile Exercise Ball Stool holds a 50 cm Exercise Ball securely in place and serves as a chair or an exercise base
Mobile Plastic Exercise Ball Stool
Size: 50 cm diameter ball included, random colors
Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
Light Assembly Required
Use the Armless Plastic Mobile Exercise Ball Chair anywhere you would use a regular office chair:
- Office Seating
- While Paying Bills
- While Doing Homework
- While Watching TV or Eating Dinner
- While Doing Guided Exercise
Therapy – Fun – Fitness
The versatile Mobile Plastic Exercise Ball Stool by CanDo® holds a 50 cm Exercise Ball securely in place so you can use it as a chair or as an inflatable exercise dome.
Locking casters allow you to be mobile or stationary. Lock casters when using during vestibular exercises – you do not want the exercise ball stool to roll away from you!
The Mobile Plastic Exercise Ball Stool includes a 50 cm Exercise Ball.
Proper Ball Inflation
1. Remove the plug with the ball-plug-remover that came with your exercise ball.
2. Unfold the exercise ball and lay it flat on the floor or table to allow the folds to come out.
3. Bring the ball to room temperature before attempting to fill.
4. Insert the tip of the ball pump into the hole and start inflating. If you are using a bicycle pump or a pump with a needle, then use an adaptor to fill the ball.
5. Fill the ball to about 80% so that you can dent the ball to about 6-inches when you poke your finger into it.
6. Let the ball sit at 80% full for 24 hours.
7. Fill the ball the rest of the way. When the ball is at 100% expansion, you should be able to push the ball surface in about 2-inches when you poke it with your finger.
8. Using a yardstick and a mark on the wall, compare the diameter of your ball to the diameter you want.
9. When the ball is the proper size, insert the plug. The plug should be flush with the surface of the ball.
10. You can under-inflate your ball if you want a smaller diameter. The ball will not be as firm, but is still excellent for balance and exercise. Some people prefer a less firm exercise ball.
11. Let the ball sit overnight to allow it to stretch slightly. Recheck the 2-inch poke to see if you need to fill more or deflate slightly.
12. Don’t inflate your exercise ball to more than its labeled maximum diameter. The temperature should be between 65 and 90 degrees F (18 to 32 degrees C) to fill.
Exercise Products are shipped according to UPS calculated rates based on package weight and destination. You must provide a physical address (not a PO Box) to receive your items via UPS.
These products are shipped to destinations in the Continental USA, lower 48 contiguous states.
Some products, especially equipment and weights that come as sets, may be overweight for shipping purposes. Should your purchase be overweight, we will contact you to let you know the additional shipping cost.
Please visit our Shipping page for more details.
Questions? Contact Us!