CanDo® Sensi-Ball Tactile Exercise Balls
Using a CanDo® Sensi-Ball Exercise Ball is just plain Sensi-ble - The Inflatable Exercise Ball with a Specially Textured 'Nubby' Surface
Sensi-Ball Tactile Exercise Ball
Ball Color & Size:
- 21.6-inch Orange Sensi-Ball Exercise Ball
- 25.6-inch Green Sensi-Ball Exercise Ball
- 29.5-inch Red Sensi-Ball Exercise Ball
- 35.5-inch Blue Sensi-Ball Exercise Ball
- 39.4-inch Red Sensi-Ball Exercise Ball
Weight Capacity: up to 300 pounds (136 kg) – heavy-duty, phthalate-free, latex-free
See the Ball Sizing Chart under the SIZE tab to determine the proper size for your Exercise Ball
Use Sensi-Ball Tactile Exercise Balls for:
- • Strength Training
- • Balance and Coordination
- • Physical Therapy
- • Exercise and Fun
- • Conditioning and Toning
Therapy – Fun – Fitness
CanDo® Sensi-Ball Exercise Balls offer a specially textured ‘nubby’ surface which adds interest and pleasurable tactile and visual elements to exercise ball therapy. The colorful inflatable molded heavy-duty vinyl-Sensi-Ball can support up to 300 pounds.
How to Use: Sensi-Balls aid in developing muscles, coordination and balance. The bumps also massage the user. Balls are used to improve coordination and balance, flexibility and strength. The act of balancing on the Sensi-Ball enhances any workout because, along with training or strength routines such as weights, calisthenics and exercise bands, the user must also constantly readjust the balance using many small muscle movements, thereby enhancing the workout and strengthening core muscles.
The CanDo® Sensi-Ball is also a great addition to the Home Fitness Gym, for individual physical fitness regimens and for just plain fun. Kids love to bounce and play and roll on these colorful balls. They add a physical aspect to normally sedentary tasks, such as watching TV or doing homework. Seated on a Sensi-Ball, these activities suddenly become ‘active’.
CanDo® Inflatable Sensi-Ball Exercise Balls come in 5 Different Colors and Sizes, Polybagged
Ball Sizing Chart: How to Choose the Right Ball
Ball Sizes reflect maximum inflation. See inflation instructions under the INFLATION tab.
Rule of Thumb: When you are sitting on the ball with your feet flat on the floor, your hips and knees should form 90-degree angles.
Proper Ball Inflation
1. Remove the plug with the ball-plug-remover that came with your exercise ball.
2. Unfold the exercise ball and lay it flat on the floor or table to allow the folds to come out.
3. Bring the ball to room temperature before attempting to fill.
4. Insert the tip of the ball pump into the hole and start inflating. If you are using a bicycle pump or a pump with a needle, then use an adaptor to fill the ball.
5. Fill the ball to about 80% so that you can dent the ball to about 6-inches when you poke your finger into it.
6. Let the ball sit at 80% full for 24 hours.
7. Fill the ball the rest of the way. When the ball is at 100% expansion, you should be able to push the ball surface in about 2-inches when you poke it with your finger.
8. Using a yardstick and a mark on the wall, compare the diameter of your ball to the diameter you want.
9. When the ball is the proper size, insert the plug. The plug should be flush with the surface of the ball.
10. You can under-inflate your ball if you want a smaller diameter. The ball will not be as firm, but is still excellent for balance and exercise. Some people prefer a less firm exercise ball.
11. Let the ball sit overnight to allow it to stretch slightly. Recheck the 2-inch poke to see if you need to fill more or deflate slightly.
12. Don’t inflate your exercise ball to more than its labeled maximum diameter. The temperature should be between 65 and 90 degrees F (18 to 32 degrees C) to fill.
Exercise Products are shipped according to UPS calculated rates based on package weight and destination. You must provide a physical address (not a PO Box) to receive your items via UPS.
These products are shipped to destinations in the Continental USA, lower 48 contiguous states.
Some products, especially equipment and weights that come as sets, may be overweight for shipping purposes. Should your purchase be overweight, we will contact you to let you know the additional shipping cost.
Please visit our Shipping page for more details.
Questions? Contact Us!