CanDo® Super-Duty Exercise Balls
The Strongest, Thickest, Heaviest Inflatable CanDo® Super-Duty Exercise Ball comes in 5 sizes - Anti-Burst ABS Ball Supports Up To 600 Pounds,
Super-Duty Inflatable Exercise Ball
Ball Color & Size:
- 18-inch Yellow Super-Duty Exercise Ball
- 22-inch Orange Super-Duty Exercise Ball
- 26-inch Green Super-Duty Exercise Ball
- 30-inch Red Super-Duty Exercise Ball
- 34-inch Blue Super-Duty Exercise Ball
Weight Capacity: up to 600 pounds (275 kg) – heavy-duty, phthalate-free, latex-free
See the Ball Sizing Chart under the SIZE tab to determine the proper size for your Exercise Ball
Use Super-Duty Extra-Thick Anti-Burst Exercise Balls for:
- • Strength and Stretching
- • Balance and Coordination
- • Physical Therapy
- • Exercise and Fun
- • Conditioning and Toning
- • Employee Incentive Gifts
Therapy – Fun – Fitness
Super-Duty Exercise Balls are used to improve balance, coordination and flexibility, strength training and just for fun. Therapists use Exercise Balls as aids for vestibular movement and equilibrium therapy. In addition, they are used by fitness professionals as an aid for stretching and strength programs. They have myriads of other uses, including as seats in exercise ball bases and chairs, and even by pregnant women in birthing classes.
CanDo® Super-Duty Exercise Balls are made with anti-burst ABS vinyl, specially formulated to release air slowly should the ball be accidentally punctured with a sharp object, such as a pen or pencil. The non-slip surface is ribbed for extra security. Super-Duty Exercise Balls can support up to 600 pounds. Choose polybag or attractive retail box packaging.
The Super-Duty Exercise Ball is a great addition to your Home Fitness Spot for individual physical fitness and for just plain fun. Children love to bounce and play on these colorful balls. In addition, they add a physical aspect to normally sedentary tasks, from doing homework to paying bills. Seated on an exercise ball, these normally inactive tasks suddenly become 'active' as you continually use core muscles to readjust your balance.
CanDo® Inflatable Super-Duty Anti-Burst Exercise Balls come in 5 Different Colors and Sizes, Packaged either in a Polybag or Attractive Retail Box
Ball Sizing Chart: How to Choose the Right Ball
Ball Sizes reflect maximum inflation. See inflation instructions under the INFLATION tab.
Proper Ball Inflation
1. Remove the plug with the ball-plug-remover that came with your exercise ball.
2. Unfold the exercise ball and lay it flat on the floor or table to allow the folds to come out.
3. Bring the ball to room temperature before attempting to fill.
4. Insert the tip of the ball pump into the hole and start inflating. If you are using a bicycle pump or a pump with a needle, then use an adaptor to fill the ball.
5. Fill the ball to about 80% so that you can dent the ball to about 6-inches when you poke your finger into it.
6. Let the ball sit at 80% full for 24 hours.
7. Fill the ball the rest of the way. When the ball is at 100% expansion, you should be able to push the ball surface in about 2-inches when you poke it with your finger.
8. Using a yardstick and a mark on the wall, compare the diameter of your ball to the diameter you want.
9. When the ball is the proper size, insert the plug. The plug should be flush with the surface of the ball.
10. You can under-inflate your ball if you want a smaller diameter. The ball will not be as firm, but is still excellent for balance and exercise. Some people prefer a less firm exercise ball.
11. Let the ball sit overnight to allow it to stretch slightly. Recheck the 2-inch poke to see if you need to fill more or deflate slightly.
12. Don't inflate your exercise ball to more than its labeled maximum diameter. The temperature should be between 65 and 90 degrees F (18 to 32 degrees C) to fill.
Exercise Products are shipped according to UPS calculated rates based on package weight and destination. You must provide a physical address (not a PO Box) to receive your items via UPS.
These products are shipped to destinations in the Continental USA, lower 48 contiguous states.
Some products, especially equipment and weights that come as sets, may be overweight for shipping purposes. Should your purchase be overweight, we will contact you to let you know the additional shipping cost.